Effective representation on disciplinary inquires and grievances from company level , CCMA and Labour Court
Bargaining for better wages and conditions of employment.
Each member gets a “Welcome Pack”
LIMUSA membership card
Acceptance letter with policy number
Free LIMUSA t-shirt
Standard Funeral benefit
All LIMUSA members paying subscriptions to LIMUSA of 1% basic wage belong to the LIMUSA Funeral Scheme.
The LIMUSA funeral scheme offers a burial package to all LIMUSA members. As soon as a member joins LIMUSA and start paying a subscription you are entitled to the funeral benefit without any waiting period.
No medicals are required from the members. Members may add their Spouses and children under the age of 21 or 25 may be added, if they are still studying and proof of registration is required. There is no limit in adding dependents as long as they are under the age of 21 and surnames may differ as well.
Members must have the following documents:
1. Three (3) Consecutive pay slips showing payments of subscriptions to LIMUSA prior to death date.
2. Certified copy of the death certificate.
3. Certified copy ID of the deceased.
4. Certified copy of the ID of claimant.
5. If death is unnatural a full certified police report is needed.
6. If married a copy of marriage certificate.
7.. If a child dies an affidavit saying that you are the child’s parent or for stillborn, a letter from doctor is needed confirming period of the pregnancy
8. Copy of B11663
9. If child is between 21-25 a letter from the educational institution confirming a child’s permanent attendance and course registration form.
10. A claim form for all deaths must be filled. Claim form may be collected from all Shop stewards or by calling LIMUSA offices.
Documents must be submitted within 6 months of the persons death/
Only SAPS certified copies are allowed.