Liberated Metalworkers Union of South Africa
What sectors do we organise?
1. Auto Sector – e.g. Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) , Bus and trunks assemblers.
2. Motor Industry Bargaining Council ( MIBCO) (Motor sector) – e.g. Component producers, OEM suppliers, garages, bodyworks etc.
3. Metal and Engineering Industries Bargaining Council (MEIBC) (Engineering sector) – e.g. boiler makers metal equipment producers like stoves, fridges, microwaves, plastic rebuilders
4. Tyre & Rubber – e.g. motor vehicle tyre producers, conveyer belt makers etc.
5. And all other metal industry companies covered by our constitution.
|Name and Surname||Province||Contact Details|
|Jabulani Madla||KZN||078 077 4274|
|Tau Hlongwane||Mpumalanga||072 360 9493|
|John Mamatela||Limpopo||072 257 2058|
|Daniel Motloung||Free state||083 607 7768|
|Mnwabisi Bukwele||Western Cape||073 812 2450|
|Fumbatha Mabizela||Eastern Cape||083 320 3325|